Monday, January 12, 2009

John Mills - Inkaholics Tattooing



John says his main goal with this studio is for it to be a super clean and friendly environment. He feel that his business is very personal and requires a lot of attention toward making his clients feel comfortable, with the artist and the choice they have made with their tattoo or piercing.

You will always see new design sheets for tattoos and he is continually adding to his large selection of top quality replacement jewelry. He take great pride in his efforts to continually perfect his shop, his people and his own personal skills.

So, if by chance you find yourself in Monroe, North Carolina sometime, come by and see them.


John Mills at work

Some of Johns Tattoo Work




















TC Mills, Artist, Piercer and Shop Manager












Edward Lee and some of his work











I want to give a special thank you to,'Bowery' Stan Moskowitz. We have got to know each other over the last few months, and I really look up to the man. I can sit and listen to him tell stories for hours, and I have and I love it. He has been very supportive of the Art Intensity Network's Tattoo Video Magazine, and understands the importance in documenting the history of tattooing on video for the future generations to learn. I feel it is an honor to know Stan and get the opportunity to sit and listen to him and his friends tell it like it was.

Stan set us up with interviews with Philladelphia Eddie and Coney Island Fred while we were in Florida this time, and you can see that on the Volume 11, of the Tattoo Video Magazine.

Before we left to come home, Stan gave me a "Jonsey Brass Mentor Machine" that he built and wanted me to have. It means the world to me. I hope you other tattoo artists out there get the chance to spend some time with Stan, Eddie or Fred. They have so much to teach us about the history, if you are willing to listen. -- John Mills



Bowery Stan Moskowitz









No comments: