Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gold Coast Tattoo Expo The Hilton Palm Beach Airport West Palm Beach, FL


www.goldcoasttattooexpo.com

Well, I flew in to Fort Lauderdale airport Sunday, it was 32 degrees when I left home at 5:30am in Virginia, and 80 degrees when I got off the plane... awsome!

Steve Kinder and his wife Brenda, our friends from H2Ocean, were kind enough to pick me up at the airport. They took me to lunch and then we drove to the Gold Coast Convention to check in with the goings on there.

It was a small show, but the artists seem to have done pretty well.

I met up with Rich and the boys from Kingpin Tattoo Supply, they were there selling our DVD's for us and doing quite well, also talked to Gil Montie and he gave me the offical invite to come and tour his shop. He says "I'll show you why we call it Tattoomania." We will be scheduling that real soon.

Talked to Deano Cook for a few minutes, shot some footage and took a few stills, it was fast but, I got some good stuff.

They had a Rockabilly band that was really good and I must say the soundman did a great job, the system was perfect.

No comments: