Thursday, January 1, 2009

Finding A Lot of Memories - DRAWIN' THE WILD CARD 2005

Here's some more stuff from the archives --

I got home from the long road trip on June 6th, One of my daughters graduated High Scool on the 9th, and then I left for the Atlantic City Convention on June 10th.

DRAWIN' THE WILD CARD 2005 -- ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY

I arrived at the Atlantic City Convention Center on Saturday, I Picked up my Press Pass and headed inside to Hook up with Chuck Brank of PRICK magazine.

The Show boasted a good 100 booths, they had a great turn out from the fans and collectors.

The Artists all seemed to be working all the time and lots of nice work was being done all three days.



Chuck B. and I shared a booth at the show, It was a good time for he and I to stratigize on some Ideas we've been kicking around.

You will be seeing more from PRICK mag in our videos, as well as more of The Art Intensity Network in PRICK magazine.

Here are a few pic's from the show!




Great set of legs!




Snakes!










Tony J

No comments: